Do you know why the rich people are rich? They make a lot of money because they do things differently than average people. They cast a bigger net to catch a greater number of fish. They exhaust all their resources in order to get a bigger gain. In real estate, this big net represents real estate lead generation systems.
It is not hard to see the metaphor when the subject of making sales is discussed. In the matter of selling high ticket items such as real property, you need to cast a huge net to be able to close a lot of sales. The lesson is clear: anyone who is tasked with lead generation in a real estate company must cast the largest net.
Here are 15 ways you can cast a larger net so that your chances of making more sales is assured.
Tried and True Practices
These are real estate lead generation systems that have been tried and tested through the years. Research shows that two thirds of a company’s business comes from the tried and true practices.
1. Database Management of referrals – you need to create a database of all the referrals that your company has acquired all these years. They need to be organized specifically according to date, name, address, quality, and so forth.
2. Geographic Farming -you need to explore different geographic locations to widen your coverage.
3. Open Houses -getting your prospective customers to open houses is collaring them all in one place and at one time.
4. Direct Mail -this is a way to reach hundreds of customers with your message without leaving your office.
5. Expired Listings -you can still mine these listings because they can still reveal nuggets of gold.
6. For Sale by Owners -properties being sold by owners are easier to sell because you have added help.
7. Door to Door Knocking â don’t be afraid to go door-to-door because a lot of sales are closed this way.
Technology Based Methods
Statistics show that about 1/3 of a company’s business comes from trying new things, or innovating. Here are some suggestions:
1. Get internet leads from websites such as realtor.com which publishes lists of names and addresses of prospective customers.
2. Use eSolutions such as the one being offered by Boomtownroi.com which is designed to help homeowners and those in the real estate industry.
3. Use Zello, an app that can help you inform people about the properties you are selling.
4. Use social media networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and so forth, where you can advertise your properties for sale.
5. Use video marketing -everyone is using videos on their mobile phones. You can generate leads from many people by making videos of your properties for sale.
6. Use email marketing -one way to reach your existing list of customers.
7. Use Google Pay per Click -a great way to reach potential customers.
8. Use Text Marketing -this is a very fast way of reaching your target customers.
The question is: how are you doing in terms of practicing these real estate “lead generation” systems? Are you at number 10, 5 or even zero? Your success in lead generation will depend on practicing these tricks.
To Your Success,